Adv. Search

Subscribe

Email

Go Back   Wave Music Community Board > Tech Talk for Gearheads

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 03:09 PM

Sound Wars: YAWN....This is getting tiresome

FYI... you all sound like a bunch of 16 year old little girls. Clean the sand outta your vaginas and grow the fuck up

Watch me spin live Saturdays 3-5PM PST here
http://www.stickam.com/faderwaveradio

Baba Booey!
Old 11-22-2009, 03:14 PM
Banned

Yes Sir!

On the job right away, Sir!
Old 11-22-2009, 03:47 PM

I'd say they sound younger than 16 yr olds.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:08 PM

Well put Kevin James.

Compared to many of the regulars here I've not been here for that long, but I've been around long enough to catch some drama. It used to be charming and entertaining with a little spice, but now it's just plain stupid.

I understand that people are mad and that we can't all be friends, but please think of the rest of the users here at the board. If it's any comfort at all do remember that what goes around comes around. Sooner or later people who's full of crap is going to pay for their actions in one way or another. With that being said I'm not taking anyones side, I'm just putting it out there so whoever it may concern might think twice in the future.

Things like this really pull down the quality in here. I don't want to see this forum turn into just another board where people are shitting all over the place. I think the knowledge and interests shared here are special, unique and very valuable, so please, please, please don't ruin a good thing guys.

Peace out.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHORN
I'd say they sound younger than 16 yr olds.

Yes, I agree, they do. And just to be clear, I'm not refering to Shorty.... he's taken the high road and isn't responding to all this bullshit. I'm refering to the other two "gentlemen".

Baba Booey!
Old 11-22-2009, 04:55 PM

Kevin wars are a necessarry evil!

My console is bigger than yours bish!
Old 11-22-2009, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nox
Kevin wars are a necessarry evil!

My console is bigger than yours bish!

LOL, its ok. I don't need the biggest console, I love mine just the way it is. Its not how big your console is, its how you work it.... or wait.. was that something else??? HAHAHAHA

Baba Booey!

Last edited by Kevin James : 11-22-2009 at 05:02 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disko Ole
Well put Kevin James.

Compared to many of the regulars here I've not been here for that long, but I've been around long enough to catch some drama. It used to be charming and entertaining with a little spice, but now it's just plain stupid.

I understand that people are mad and that we can't all be friends, but please think of the rest of the users here at the board. If it's any comfort at all do remember that what goes around comes around. Sooner or later people who's full of crap is going to pay for their actions in one way or another. With that being said I'm not taking anyones side, I'm just putting it out there so whoever it may concern might think twice in the future.

Things like this really pull down the quality in here. I don't want to see this forum turn into just another board where people are shitting all over the place. I think the knowledge and interests shared here are special, unique and very valuable, so please, please, please don't ruin a good thing guys.

Peace out.

I could not agree more.

Baba Booey!
Old 11-22-2009, 06:38 PM
Banned

Let me say this....

First I will apologize to the other members of the board for my behavior as of late. Second, I am not asking anyone to pick a side or take sides with me. I chose to argue with Mistik Krewe, Gary Stewart, and Mario G.. Third, there are ulterior motives behind the attacks on Shorty and I chose to address them. He is a friend of mine and I chose to defend my friend....Period. Lastly, again I do apologize to the other members of the board for my behavior. Although I'm not going to stop defending my friend due to someone else being jealous and such!

Quote:
From Forum Admin: While your apologies are noted, you displayed a very poor amount of self-control in some of those replies.

You have given us no other choice, but that of terminating your membership in this forum
Old 11-22-2009, 10:17 PM

WOW more drama for your Mangina !!!
Old 11-23-2009, 12:34 AM

I find that the way I build a system is very different to the next guy. My opinions always differ from my clients and competitor’s weather they are Audiophiles, DJ’s, Promoter, Venue Owners or Sound Professionals…

I started when I was very young back in the 80”s and I remember seeing lots of argument and fist fights between sound professionals, Personally I believe it’s a good sign that there are still people that care about sound that much that they take it that personally.
There are so many people in our business these days selling rubbish with bullshit talk about mythical WATT, DB & SPL etc. ratings that I almost give up once a week!

So in my thinking there is no right or wrong just personal taste, we are all very opinionated and therefore the arguments are just part of the business of sound.

Please remember that for every 1 of us (sound fanatics) professional or amateur there is 1000 dodgy installers, Hire Company’s & shops just in it for the money…

And I’m not defending the bickering as it is a bit insane at times but it is always, good people getting heated so I just phase it out!!!! There is still useful information on this forum and 99% of the people here are very willing to help people out with answers!

I HOPE THAT MADE SENCE, I’M A BIT RUN OFF MY FEET TODAY IN THE WORKSHOP!!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcellus
First I will apologize to the other members of the board for my behavior as of late. Second, I am not asking anyone to pick a side or take sides with me. I chose to argue with Mistik Krewe, Gary Stewart, and Mario G.. Third, there are ulterior motives behind the attacks on Shorty and I chose to address them. He is a friend of mine and I chose to defend my friend....Period. Lastly, again I do apologize to the other members of the board for my behavior. Although I'm not going to stop defending my friend due to someone else being jealous and such!
No Stress mate, I just took an ear beating from the Girlfriend that make’s every argument on this forum look very subdued…. She knows how to hurt a guy….

Note to self, must remember I’m useless, a lay about, I don’t listen; I’m selfish & thoughtless….
Old 11-23-2009, 01:34 AM
Banned

Cool!

Thanks for understanding.

Quote:
From Forum Admin: While your apologies are noted, you displayed a very poor amount of self-control in some of those replies.

You have given us no other choice, but that of terminating your membership in this forum
Closed Thread