Search

Adv. Search

Subscribe

Email

Go Back   Wave Music Community Board > Tech Talk for Gearheads

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2003, 11:43 AM

Send a message via AIM to edwardcampbell Send a message via MSN to edwardcampbell
Eldorado Bump Car Sound

Everyone, I had a chance to get out to visit Scott Fitlin Friday night on April 25th and you better watch out for Bump Car Sound. This is my opinion and my opinion only. I have not heard any system with the sub bass the way I heard it at Bump Car on Friday. The J-Horns at Bump Car have deep deep sound that is just like what you would have heard at the Garage and Zanzibar and guess what the Richard Long vintage crossover was superb, I played with it for about 5 minutes and the gain was so hot and warm I cannot put in to words. Those J horns are massive in size and can produce such lows you will feel it in your chest. They produced the lows like you are in plane getting ready for take off. Scott told me he still has a little work to do so you people better come and learn because the best sound system in this area will be in Coney Island and not in a dance club, what a shame. You go Scott, you know what we were talking about. I had my brother with and his thoughts were the same as mine. I am not going into all other details, the truth is that some know some just don't know.

Later
ED